Re: stop your mail

From: deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk

>On Tue 11 Jul 2017 at 11:12:35 (-0400), Fungi4All wrote:
>> > From: wooledg@eeg.ccf.org

> >You are shifting topics and making up rules of your own to impose on
> >others. That"s very un-unix like. Why don"t you do this in your apple
> >mailing lists?
>
>Here, amongst the rules, are:
>
>Wrap your lines at 80 characters or less for ordinary
>discussion. Lines longer than 80 characters are acceptable for
>computer-generated output (e.g., ls -l).
>
>Never send your messages in HTML; use plain text instead.

I do not have the capacity to send anything different than I do
and I refuse to change my email to accommodate your peculiarities.
Especially on a public list that there seems to be no moderation
I will neither try to reveal my IP or use any of the big-brother
collaborators.
The issue here is that for a while here we are plastered by
hacking bot messages, which is the topic, and some are diverting
the issue to html senders.  Like those spamers can not send
80 character ascii.
So, what about the rules?  Hijacking the topic is just as much
of a problem here than anything else.