debian stretch preseed tasksel and clock-setup not working

Hello.

I use in preseed.cfg the following:

tasksel tasksel/first multiselect standard
tasksel tasksel/first seen false
d-i clock-setup/utc     boolean false
d-i clock-setup/utc     seen false

I set seen as false to view the value that was selected. Nor tasksel, nor clock-setup/utc does not set I specify. Inseed tasksel/first have default selections and clock-setup/utc is set to true.

debconf-get tasksel/first - gives me standard
debconf-get clock-setup/utc - gives false

So seems debconf ignores this two parameters. How to specify needed?