Re: stop your mail

On 8 July 2017 at 16:52, Fungi4All <fungilife@protonmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
(Can real people be that stupid ? Is this the proof for
brain damage caused by mobile phones ?)

Look at how many people are NOT protesting the G20, or
the earth's summit of earth destroyers.  This is how bad this
epidemic of IQ drainage has gotten.  It is all sucked through
FB and chasing pokemen.

Maybe our list"s spam filter could give such phrases a spam rating
sufficent to drop them if the sender is not subscribed ?

How about an image file send with every subscription with a 18 digit
random code you would have to type manually to activate?  Then use
something like an encryption key to post to the list, so fake headers
get blocked.

​How about voice encryption software that has recordings of each of us singing our favourite Engelbert Humperdinck and/or Tom Jones songs.......?

​ie a Mars Attack style defence mechanism where the would be hacker would do insane trying to create the perfect rendition and upload it to the list...

Cheers

MF
Have a nice day :)

What is even worse than smart-phoniasis is protesting in Hamburg
with your digital identifying device in your pocket and wearing a hood.
That scores lower in IQ than Trump.

Have a great night