Re: HP CP1215 - CUPS not printing from Stretch to Jessie server.

On Sat 03 Jun 2017 at 07:53:06 +0000, Curt wrote:

> On 2017-06-03, Gary Dale <garydale@torfree.net> wrote:
> >>

> >> Any ideas?
> >>
> > BTW: the same thing happens when I use the hpcups driver.
> >

> I may be all wet but have you attempted setting the client queue to raw?
>
> Perhaps this could be tested beforehand with 'lpr -l <filename>' (on the
> client machine, of course).

A good idea. With some slight adjustment to the command printing should
take place:

 lpr -P <print_queue> -l <filename>

<print_queue> can only be omitted if it is the default destination.

Alternatively (if lpr is not on the machine):

 lp -d <print_queue> -o raw <filename>

--
Brian.