Re: Seeing this, is it something I have done or?

On 05/26/2017 08:22 PM, Charlie S wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2017 20:09:41 -0500 Michael Milliman sent:
>
>> On 05/26/2017 08:00 PM, Charlie S wrote:
>>  [...]
>> This is interesting.  The post that you are quoting is one of mine.
>> On my system, the [...] do not appear.  I do show some excerpting
>> earlier in the email, but I'm not sure where the excerpting is
>> occuring, whether your claws-mail is doing or it is being introduced
>> somewhere else, I couldn't say.
>>  [...]
>

> 	After contemplation, my reply is:
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Yes I just used that bit of a quote as an example. I can see this in
> all my folders, so it's a claw-mail thing obviously, not Debian-User
> list.
>
> I'll have to see what is doing it in claws mail.

Cool...I certainly don't mind you quoting my email, especially if it
illustrates a potential problem somewhere.  It is also perhaps possible
that the excerpting that I do see is being caused by Thunderbird (my
email client of choice).  I had never even thought about it.  Perhaps
some contemplation on my part is in order :)

--
73's,
WB5VQX -- The Very Quick X-ray