Re: FossaMail

On 05/03/2017 11:42 PM, SDA wrote:
On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 07:21:16PM -0400, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
Dose anyone have a installation copy of FossaMail that they would be willing
to share?
Ugh, just noticed my previous post was for MSFT - The only download I was
able to find for Linux, is this:
ftp://ftp2.palemoon.org/Pale_Moon/12.x/Linux/

HTH.

OOPS! I was thinking PaleMoon. Unfortunately when I looked for FossaMail, I found this:

This project has been discontinued!

Thank you for your interest in FossaMail, an Open Source, Mozilla Thunderbird-based mail, news and chat client for Windows and Linux.

It was an alternative version of the Mozilla Thunderbird mail&news client, and based on the Pale Moon browser core.

Unfortunately, due to lack of time to maintain the code, and lack of users and funds, we've discontinued this project.

Site and contents © 2014-2017 Moonchild Productions - All rights reserved
FossaMail is released as Open Source under the Mozilla Public License (MPL) 2.0
FossaMail in binary/executable form is subject to its Redistribution License

This makes me very unhappy, since I'm using FossaMail right now! On PCLinuxOS. I suppose it will be removed from the repos, and maybe it will be automagically removed
from my system. UGH!

--doug