Re: Firefox: security vs flexibility or rtfm?

> Would mozilla.support.firefox on news.mozilla.org be more productive as your
> description suggests an OS independent problem?

I think the issue has been raised and rejected at Firefox. Although OS
independent, I was thinking a work-around might involve the
distro--Chromium is gone but maybe there's a browser we didn't
consider, for instance. We only need one browser to work as these
tasks are all performed in house. Just seemed like there must be a lot
of old equipment with embedded HTTP servers out there that clever
people keep working with OSS and chewing gum. But it's an imperfect
world and no one can eliminate risk completely--we may just have to be
vigilant.