How to Run a Command on Screensaver Activation, Only After User Interaction that Session?

I'm trying to work on a home-grown kiosk using Jessie.

I've got 90% of it done, but I need it to logout after a certain time of inactivity, but only after the computer has been used at least once since the last start of X (otherwise it'll just be in a slow loop of restarting X).

In other words, something like:

- boot into X
- sit idly for 20 minutes, 2 hours, 3 days, whatever, screensaver running, until a guest comes up and uses the kiosk
- The guest walks away from the kiosk
- 2 minutes later the screensaver kicks in, and X restarts

(It might also be nice to have a 15-second delay when the guest can awaken the screensaver, aborting the restart.)

I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to do this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Kent West                    <")))><