Re: OT Big Dummy mutt question

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017, David Wright wrote:

According to my key bindings, you should press i when in the compose menu [...]

Yes, my 'help' there also shows i associated with ispell. But pressing i only causes the screen to blip very momentarily without showing any ispell activity and then return to where it was. No change is made to the message.

ispell seems functional when tried from the command line.

:(

--
"Natasha! First we shoot jet, then we go after moose and squirrel."