Off-topic spam_[debian-list]

debian-user@lists.debian.org
<<  >> Off-topic spam_[debian-list]
spam/offending posts are spreading the world and are coming often from subscribers so ... (recording the posts/threads for the life is yet an offense).
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.
<<  >> Off-topic squatter_[debian-list]

<< spam ? >>: Firefox Phishing Attack Uses Domains Identical to Known Safe Sites
Do a search for ‘punycode’ without quotes.
You should see a parameter titled: network.IDN_show_punycode
Change the value from false to true.
  April 14, 2017 : https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/04/chrome-firefox-unicode-phishing/
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: Don't have poor etiquette when getting support!
When looking for support it's important to remember that Debian is a volunteer project : Research the issue on your own first, including reading documentation and using search engines.
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: your gmail/hotmail/yahoo address
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: a post is not labeled as *inappropriate/*irrelevant/*other when i click on 'report as spam' button : coward ! where is the spam-flag printed on the post ?
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: u.s go home !
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: The unauthorized user assumes all responsibility for damages resulting from the use of the [basics rights] freedom of speech, including, but not limited to, frustration, disgust, system abends, disk head-crashes, general malfeasance, floods, fires, shark attack, locust infestation, cyclones, hurricanes, tsunamis, local electromagnetic disruptions, hydraulic brake system failure, invasion, hashing collisions, normal wear and tear of friction surfaces, cosmic radiation, inadvertent destruction of sensitive electronic components, windstorms, the riders of nazgul, infuriated chickens, premature activation of a distant early warning system, peasant uprisings, halitosis, artillery bombardment, explosions, cave-ins, borg-assimilation and/or frogs falling from the sky.
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<< spam ? >>: MY mailing-list (no-name ?), my self-promoting post (facebook profile), my opinion (i do not understand and it does not work but afaik ...) , my personality (nigger or female ?), my erdogan status (Why not just restrict it to people who have subscribed ?), my trump attitude (sexually ?), my gay french style (rogue-), my uk intelligence (oops !), my report to the police (noob masked) etc.
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.

<<  >> In short, how many *post per day per mailing-list should you label:flag as spam ?
<<  >> Off-topic spam_[debian-list]
spam/offending posts are spreading the world and are coming often from subscribers so ... (recording the posts/threads for the life is yet an offense).
Click on the "Report as SPAM" button pls.
<<  >> Off-topic squatter_[debian-list]
<<  >> Never reply to SPAM in the Debian MLs, just report it as SPAM using the web interface.
debian-user@lists.debian.org

use non-US email accounts
Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.