Re: RTL8111 Networking Drivers

On Monday 17 April 2017 12:28:00 GiaThnYgeia wrote:

> Ron Bales:
> > Yeah just hope'n someone could get a line in
>
> This is an English users list, please translate hope'n for us dear!
>
> Old timers ganging up against the newbie is the oldest trick on the
> book to avoid responding to criticism.

Depends.  The new bee, refusing to acknowledge that the old timer has
been there, done that, and might have learned something from that
experience. We can try to teach, and do from time to time, but we've
learned from experience that it is up to the listener to learn.  Thats
your choice of course.

Ric had a sig for years that applies here I believe.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)