Re: RTL8111 Networking Drivers

On 04/17/2017 11:01 AM, GiaThnYgeia wrote:

My mistakes, Lizi, are an irrelevant issue to this observation but no
matter what you say and I say neither is speaking as Debian.  The
hypocritical BORG has no voice on the matter!

No, you are not on the same level of Lizi. Lizi has been a faithful participant and respondent for years here, full of knowledge and good advice. Lizi is representative of the Debian way, admired by many. You are recent to this list and noisy. Now you are a top-poster. I have you kill-filed now. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html