Re: Some help with dd backing up into an iso

Very good information but the word sudo comes up everywhere.
If a user does not have sudo rights she/he can back-up files and restore
them as long as s/he has rights to what their backing-up/restoring.  So
if you are in a network public environment you may not even have rights
to even your own disk if some of it is somehow protected.  And in some
places to protect the system and network mounting media is not allowed,
bios may be locked and prevent the machine from booting anything other
than its networked drive.

Thomas Schmitt:

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG