Re: why??why?why??

On 03/12/2017 04:57 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 02:09:22AM +0000, Shahryar Afifi wrote:

why o why...
why debian keeps getting fancier like other operating system.
debian is a linux machine, not some toy like apple.
we dont need gnome 3 taking too much ram, in fact we dont need any graphical runtime.
they dont wanna support  the poor wheezy for what ??? and why ??
its the most stable OS ever.. thats why they called it old stable.
why cant i add libpam-fprindt 1:0.5 to my wheezy so i can run my fingerprint ??
why nautilus in jessie is so fancy ??
when i work on my wheezy, everything is just right even when they say "its init and PID runs one by one" so what.. its a computer and should look like and act like a computer.
i dont wanna give up my reliability to some fancy mancy..
:(

SH.A

This is yet another of those threads where the OP never returns after
dropping their troll bomb... the only why oh why here is why oh why do
we collectively never learn not to feed the trolls...
+1
Since when do we reply to stupid subject lines?? It just encourages those who use the word "wanna" to express a malformed topic. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html