Re: A new HOWTO page for the Adobe Flash Player plugin under chromium under Linux

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Stephen Powell <zlinuxman@fastmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that there is much confusion out there for how to install the Adobe
> Flash Player plugin for chromium for Linux.  Since fools rush in where angels fear
> to tread, I have created a new web page on my web site for how to do this.
> I'd appreciate any comments, positive and negative.  I'd like to make the page as
> good as I can.  Here's the link:
>
>    http://www.stevesdebianstuff.org/flash.htm
>
> Let me know what you think.

Thanks for writing this article. I found it very easy to read and
understand. I would like to see some coverage on the feasibility of
other approaches. For example, there is a flashplugin-nonfree package
in the non-free section of Debian. Is it possible to make flash work
in chromium using this package? I myself do not know the answer. But
if the answer is yes, the article should explain why your approach is
better than using it. If the answer is no, it would be useful to
mention that as well.

thanks
raju
--