[SOLVED] Re: Security hole in LXDE?

Closing my first report. When  I deleted the user from the group "sudo",
everything worked back as normal.

However, IMO the user must additionally be in /et/suders to get the described
behaviour working.

What is sure: Either KDE or LXDE gave me the opportunity (by using the root
password), to remember the passsword and let users
execute applications (like synaptic) s root.

I am glad, to find the reason at h eend. There is nothing more annoying, than
not to kow, what is going on.

Thank you all for your help and your thoughts abut this problem!

I love the community!

Best regards

Hans