Re: A minimal relational database in Debian?

That is an accessibility bug and ought to be reported as such and cargon copied to debian-accessibility.

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Richard Owlett wrote:

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:17:56
From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net>
To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: A minimal relational database in Debian?

The last time I needed a relational database my employer was using dBaseII on a MS-DOS machine.
What is a functional equivalent in the Debian repository?

I looked at at LibreOffice Base. It was unusable as its "help" system provided no intrinsic way to increase fonts to a legible size.

https://packages.debian.org/stable/database/ was not useful as it doesn't categorize the list.

Suggestions?
TIA