Re: Don't taint kernel when using the forcepae kernel boot parameter

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017, at 13:36, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> Wow. This is some of the best Debian doc I've seen. Really thanks.
> And z/VM stuff. What's not to like?
>
> Nick-former-VM/SP-current-Debian-system-administrator-:-)-G

Thanks for the compliment.  I hope you find at least some of it useful.
I have received much benefit over the years as a user of open source
software.  The docs are my attempt at giving something back.

Regards,

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@fastmail.com>
 : :'  :