Re: Freeipa on Wheezy 7.11

On Friday, 17 February 2017 19:05:10 PYST Per Qvindesland wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is there is an official way of installing freeipa-client on 7.11? judging
> from https://packages.qa.debian.org/f/freeipa.html then it looks like there
> is packages available, but I must admit I have no idea how to add that into
> /etc/apt/sources.list.
>
> I am especially interested in packages for freeipa client 4.x
>
> Regards
> Per

Hi Per,
I'm afraid it's only in sid and expermental but definitely not in wheezy nor in
wheezy-backports.
Look here:
https://packages.debian.org/search?
suite=experimental&arch=any&searchon=all&keywords=freeipa

Sorry for not being very helpful
Eike

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE

“Do you actually know what you are reading?”
He said: “Really, how could I ever do so unless
someone guided me?” ... (Acts 8:30, 31)