DNS hits

Is anyone else getting thousands of hits on DNS?

I am, largely from Amazon's AWS. I've emailed Amazon's abuse (from whois), Amazon's customer support, and added all the IP nets to my packet filter.

But AWS isn't the whole problem -- just the worst offender. And my little T1 has been, sometimes, DoS'ed by the hits. They are coming from IPs all over the world, from different sources every day, so I can't ask my ISP to block them in their big pipe.

Does anybody have any idea how to stop them?

--
Glenn English