Re: Before I install Debian

I should resist, but the chance to make two (or three?) smart ass comments to
one post is tough to resist--no offense intended to anybody.  Sorry!

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 07:32:44 AM Michael Lange wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 23:27:12 -0500
> Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> wrote:
> > I hope that you never send me anything, because I guarantee I won't
> > read it! This sounds like the worst possible advertising scheme!
>
> Seems like you confuse something here: I am *not* the CEO of Adobe, just
> wanted to hint at what they are doing.

Perhaps he was promoting you, or offering you the promotion ;-)  (If so, you
should take it, and change their business model (or, go over to the dark side
yourself ;-)

> A star captain's most solemn oath is that he will give his life, even
> his entire crew, rather than violate the Prime Directive.
> 		-- Kirk, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown

See, this is the problem I have with incomplete attributions--without a
specified stardate it smacks of something made up--i.e., fiction. How are we to
know what to believe? ;-)