Publicity: Stretch Freeze/Release Team meeting very soon

Hi :)

Not sure what the protocol is for forwarding emails so am jumping off
the ledge here by covering the topic two ways. The email's public
Debian-Publicity link/URL is immediately below and then the email is
attached in full further down.

Thought the attached email might be of interest because they're giving
a wide open shout out looking for all interested parties. It was
posted by Cédric Boutillier:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2017/02/msg00012.html

It was of immediate interest for me because I just debootstrap'ed both
Stretch and Jessie this week. Am in Jessie this second... no new
updates needed for days AND/BUT... five minutes ago, a website
complained that my browser is out of date = here's your sign. :)

That's the end of my knowledge on the team meeting topic. Am sending
this then will be logging out of poor ol' dilapidated Jessie to get
used to cozying up to his/her younger sibling, the up and coming shiny
new Stretch..

Happy Debian'ing!

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* wandering off mumbling: Glad that's where 140MB+ of Libreoffice landed.. *

+++ BEGIN FORWARDED EMAIL +++