Re: Accessing Samba Shares

I am no Samba expert but I can see why you did not get any answer:

You supplied very little information e.g.

What did you try?
What commands and options did you use?
Did you turn on the verbose or other debugging options when you tried out mounting or accessing the shares and what did the output tell you?

Regards
Johann