Re: Bluetooth: unable to pair Apple Wireless Keyboard Mod. A1016

* deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> [020217, 23:34]:
> Ennio-Sr wrote:
>
> > No, I can assure all commands were in order, including 'agent'.
>
> Wait you say squeeze. The thing is bluetooth changed significantly since
> squeeze. If I am not mistaken wheezy to jessie. So jessie has the new
> version of bluez. You can read there what changed if interested.
> did you have a look here?
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/730316/apple-wireless-keyboard-wont-connect-in-15-10
>
> and here they say to "trust", but well, this is after successfull pairing
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/701978/how-can-a-bluetooth-keyboard-that-requires-a-code-entry-be-paired-in-the-termina
>
> I am not familiar with bt keybards, but if it was working it should work in
> stretch too. I spent time dealing with bt and my mobile phones. Now I use
> blueman to manage the adapter, however I used also bluetoothctl several
> times in the past. What happens if you try to connect and then pair?
>
> FYI I have on jessie
>
> blueman         1.99~alpha1-1+deb8u1
> bluemon         1.4-6
> bluetooth               5.23-2
> bluez           5.23-2+b1
> bluez-dbg               5.23-2+b1
> bluez-firmware          1.2-3
> bluez-hcidump           5.23-2+b1
> bluez-obexd             5.23-2+b1
> bluez-test-scripts              5.23-2
> btscanner               2.1-5.1
> libbluetooth-dev                5.23-2+b1
> libbluetooth3:amd64             5.23-2+b1
> libbluetooth3-dbg               5.23-2+b1
> libgnome-bluetooth13            3.14.0-2
> pulseaudio-module-bluetooth             5.0-13

Let me say it in one single word: 'GREAT!!!'

Following instructions reported in the first link solved the problem
(and I'm right now using the Wireless Keyboard :-)

My thanks are not enough to express my gratitude. Thank you so much
indeed. All the best for you and Heaven bless you!

Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)