Re: "No space left on device" error, but df shows plenty of space
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: "No space left on device" error, but df shows plenty of space
- From: Andy Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:24:01 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20170201122401.GW21587@bitfolk.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAFvQaj6yGtHSFozoqM5T=j6XNVz405tJHzR2p1K5rnR-=-eE1g@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAFvQaj5qUNEcUj8VzdQRV_Yh_x8LTQ79LMwChPtqQi2iXO4AxA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAFvQaj6yGtHSFozoqM5T=j6XNVz405tJHzR2p1K5rnR-=-eE1g@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 06:42:39PM -0500, Kynn Jones wrote:
> After the machine rebooted, I was able to run `dpkg-reconfigure ntp`
> without error.
> Unfortunately, I'll never know what the problem was.
Do you use btrfs?
What does "df -i" report now, after your reboot when things are
https://bitfolk.com/ -- No-nonsense VPS hosting