[Offtopic]: Compress Downloads on the fly

Hi,

[I marked this post offtopic, since it is not Debian specific, it applies probably to any Linux system]

I am wondering if somebody has a solution for this:

I would like to download a large csv file from a JavaScript intensive web page. My client system has not enough storage for the file, but if I could compress the file on the fly, things would work, since the file has a huge compression ratio.

Has anybody an idea if I can pipe downloads in Firefox through bzip2? Has anybody another idea how to implement an on the fly compression?

Many thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch