Re: Correcting bug report

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 02:11:55AM +0100, Michael Lange wrote:
> (...)
> > don't know what kind of "reject" message you got but looking at the bug
> > report it looks right.
>
> That's what I thought at a first glance, too, but apparently he refers to
> the bug's severity, which is still set to "normal", not to "critical" as
> he intended.

my bad, only checked the bug report and not the severity.
According to the documentation [1] the severity should be set as
psoudeheader with:

Severity: <severity>

But take also a look at the "advanced documentation"

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#pseudoheader
[2] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#severities

--

I'm just a placeholder for a really awesome signature...
...that is still missing *sob*