IBM Products Users Information

Hi,

Hope you’re doing great! I do research on companies such as yours.

Just wanted to check would you be interested in acquiring a contact database with complete information of Decision Makers (C, VP, Directors and Managers) using IBM Products?

Titles:

CEO, CIO, CTO, IT Decision makers, Networking Professionals, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Financial Decision makers etc.

Information Fields: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Region:

North America, Latin America, EMEA, APAC.

We can also provide you with similar software users like:

SAP Users, Microsoft Users, Oracle Users, Salesforce Users, VMware Users & more.

Let me know your thoughts on it.

If this email is not relevant to you, please pass this information to right person in your company.

Regards,

Angela Morris

Marketing Analyst

Marketing Database | Appointment Setting | Adding Emails and Telephone Numbers | Database Cleansing | Email Campaign Services | Social Media Marketing

To unsubscribe from future mailings, please reply with “Exclude” as the subject.