Strange console and syslog message

Hello,

I'm using HP ProLiant Servers for video encoding.

Since the latest system upgrade (apt-get upgrade), which actually didn't change anything with the kernel, I get annoyed every ten seconds by the following message on the console and in /var/log/syslog:
Jan 24 12:00:37 hhloktsde-ardenc-master3 kernel: [63420.030077] i2c i2c-3: sendbytes: NAK bailout.

Some information about the system:
It's an HP ProLiant DL380 G6.
Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1 (2016-12-30)

I use an identical Debian version in an HP ProLiant DL380 G7 an don't get any messga like this, there.

All the best,
Ingo

--
 Ingo Merten