Re: Multiple reportbug failure reports

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 11:47:39AM -0800, Gary Roach wrote:
> On 01/22/2017 11:32 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
>
> Thanks for the compilation. Tho Python3.5 complaint is mine. Since reportbug
> is a python package, I will bet that python is the problem. I have filed a
> bug report by email. I t is #852163. I traced the problem back to the
> python3.5-minimal package. Hopefully the fix will come soon. It is obvious
> that this problem is causing all kinds of glitches. Is it all with stretch
> users or all versions I wonder. I've been doing some development work with
> python of late and have had my desktop freeze up periodically. I thought it
> was my development environment. Now I think it all may be due to the python
> problem.

I am sure I remember seeing on this distribution list recently a fair
number of reports that reportbug in >Jessie is currently broken...

(I thankfully have not had occasion to use it recently, but as I
understand it reportbug in Jessie is OK)

The issue seems to be known and hopefully someone is working on it...

Mark