Missing dependencies in steam package?

Hello,

I just did a fresh install of Debian Sid on my computer, and I tried to install Steam (along with bumblebee-nvidia). Steam was not able to load steamui.so because of missing libraries. I had to manually install these packages in order to make it work:
- libxtst6:i386
- libxrandr2:i386
- libglib2.0-0:i386
- libpulse0:i386

Should it be part of the steam package dependencies? I think it would help a lot people in the future...

Also, to finish the installation, I needed to run "sudo ln -s /usr/lib/mesa-diverted/i386-linux-gnu/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/libGL.so.1" (I tried the update-alternatives solution as described here: http://askubuntu.com/a/517739, but I had an error saying that such alternatives doesn't exist).

I hope this is the right list to post.

Best wishes in 2017!

Rémi