Cloud Management target audience

Hi,

Would you be interested in an email leads of Cloud Executives? We can help you reach out to key decision makers like:

Title includes:

Ø  Cloud Software Engineer

Ø  Cloud Sales Executive

Ø  Cloud Engineer

Ø  Cloud Developer

Ø  Cloud Systems Administrator

Ø  Cloud Consultant

Ø  Cloud Systems Engineer

Ø  Cloud Network Engineer

Ø  Cloud Product Manager

Ø  Cloud Architect

The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

I’d be happy to send over few sample records if you could throw some light on your target audience, and set up a time to discuss further.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I’d be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Jaxson Elias / INF Solutions / 302-250-4336

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with “Unsubscribe”.