Re: How to find out the current display manager?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:00 AM, Felipe Salvador
<felipe.salvador@gmail.com> wrote:
> 0;115;0cIn-Reply-To: <[🔎] CABpbYae5E3sdoNsX328ugMmXj9Yh88LJuyK6R_nU7tw7hQoOYA@mail.gmail.com>
>
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 09:47:40PM -0500, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>> How can I find out the display manager currently running on a machine
>> from the command line?
>
> I'm not sure, did you mean something like:
>
> ~$ echo $DESKTOP_SESSION
> /usr/share/xsessions/plasma

No, that is not what I mean. I came across this while searching in
google. But this shows the desktop session and not the display
manager. For example, I am running lightdm display manager but the
DESKTOP_SESSION points to plasma.

% echo $DESKTOP_SESSION
plasma

--