Re: How to seperate grub devices?

Le 14/01/2017 à 10:50, Hans a écrit :

I have debian installed on my first harddrive and kali-linux on my second
harddrive. When a new kernel version is installed, update-grub is always
editing both harddrives. Is there a way, to avoid this?

What do you mean exactly ?
update-grub does not "edit any hard drive", it just regenerates the file /boot/grub/grub.cfg.

So, I do not want, that an upgrade of the kali-kernel touches the grub
installation of the first harddrive with debian and vice versa.

It doesn't, unless you share the two systems share the same /boot/grub.