apt-get is not following preferences.d

Hi,

I have a weird behaviour on one of my debian boxes. It is running Mint LMDE and the issue is the following:

I have several additional sources defined: debian testing, debian backports, etc. I have defined priorities for the repos so that testing has prio 300 and does not replace the stable packages automatically. That works fine if I do an "apt-get update" followed by an "apt-get dist-upgrade". No issue.

The issue only occurs directly after boot. Somehow there is an "apt-get update" excecuted during boot time and this is ignoring the repo priorities. If I do a "apt-get dist-upgrade" directly after boot it wants to upgrade all packages to the testing version ("1547 upgraded, 358 newly installed, 97 to remove and 36 not upgraded."). This is a mistake.

After boot the priorities are all set to 500. Example:

####
12# apt-cache policy zip vim-common
zip:
  Installed: 3.0-8
  Candidate: 3.0-11
  Version table:
     3.0-11 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages
 *** 3.0-8 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
vim-common:
  Installed: 2:7.4.488-7+deb8u1
  Candidate: 2:8.0.0134-1
  Version table:
     2:8.0.0134-1 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages
 *** 2:7.4.488-7+deb8u1 0
        500 http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2:7.4.488-7 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
####

If I do an "apt-get update" everything is back to normal.

####
15# apt-cache policy zip vim-common
zip:
  Installed: 3.0-8