Re: using offlineimap, notmuch and emacs etc....

On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 01:14:21PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:

I'm also trying to configure offlineimap and mutt, so I'll try to
help.

> I found a web site that explained how to use it in combination with emacs
Always compare more sources as offlineimap is changed a lot recently.

> [Repository Local]
> type = Maildir
use type = GmailMaildir here.

> [Repository MichaelFothergillGmail]
> type = Gmail
> maxconnections=1
> remoteuser = Michael.Fothergill@gmail.com
> realdelete=no
> folderfilter = lambda foldername:    foldername in ['[Google Mail]/All
> Mail', '[Google Mail]/Sent Mail']
> nametrans = lambda foldername:  re.sub('^\[Google Mail\]/All Mail$', 'all',
> re.sub('^\[Google Mail\]/Sent Mail$', 'sent',foldername))

You have to use nametrans both in the local and remote repository.
Look at this howto:
http://stevelosh.com/blog/2012/10/the-homely-mutt/
But you can do this later. I'd rather just disable this option for the
moment.

> mikef@rhinoceros:~$ offlineimap
Try:
$ offlineimap --info