Icedove calendar not syncing to google calendar

Hello folks,

I have icedove and the google calendar provider installed.  I have three calendars: a work one tied to a work google account, and a personal and one shared with my partner tied to my personal gmail.

Both the work one and the partner one sync fine, my personal one (which is the oldest, and contains the most events), failes to update with the following error (pulled off the icedove error console):

Timestamp: 01/06/2017 09:18:47 PM
Error: [calCachedCalendar] replay action failed: null, uri=googleapi://boyan.penkov@gmail.com/?calendar=boyan.penkov%40gmail.com, result=item.recurrenceInfo is null, op=[xpconnect wrapped calIOperation]
Source File: file:///usr/lib/icedove/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/calendar-js/calCachedCalendar.js
Line: 327

Anybody have an perspective on this?  It is killing my use of icedove....

Cheers!

--
Boyan Penkov