Re: iptables question

Henning Follmann wrote:

> Last time I chime in here.
> I understand growth and chaos, believe me. However sometimes we need a
> nudge or a kick in the but to clean up. Maybe this is your call..

It is kicking me and calling me since some time but I can not do this before
next summer. I have to sit there with RS232 cable to be able to do the
testing and repair if something fails. Perhaps I have luck and I can do it
earlier, but not very likely.

> Simplicity is a beautiful thing my friend

yes indeed - as I mentioned I did not write this and I don'T know why the
guy who wrote it, did it that way.

regards