Re: xorriso: listing files+offsets in an ISO9660 image w/o RockRidge

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 03:21:42PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> My mails (and those of most other regular posters) have it in their
> X-Spam-Status when they arrive in my mailbox something like:
> The word "LDOSUBSCRIBER" seems to be the indication for a sunscribed
> sender.
> My best theory for now is that your @debian.org sender address is processed
> differently from other @domain addresses.

Ah yes, I see. @debian.org is forward-only: it forwards to a private address
of mine, from which I send, although the From: is set to @debian.org (you can
see the semi-private address in my Envelope-From). I'm going to hazard a guess
that the list server's spamassassin is marking mails as LDOSUBSCRIBER if the
envelope-from (rather than From: header) matches an address that is known to be
subscribed (which my semi-private address is not).

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.