Re: [Artwork] Survey for the default artwork for Stretch

On 10/8/2016 7:33 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Friday 07 October 2016 23:23:54 Brian wrote:
Seen as important enough to send to debian-devel. Some might be
interested in voting.

Thanks, Brian.  Since I do actually care, I have voted.  One or two of them
are so awful I might even consider leaving Debian if they were chosen. ;-)

Lisi

I'd rate them from silly to ugly, but none would cause me to abandon Debian

*IF* I can continue to set my display to a single solid color of my choice without shading/gradient.

I didn't see anything following a chain of links that would indicate I'd lose that option on Stretch. Is that a good assumption?