Re: xaralx package

Op 15-09-16 om 19:32 schreef Michael Fothergill:
On 15 Sep 2016 18:17, "Frank" <zuiderduin@gmx.com> wrote:
That's 'only' from March 2014. Haven't tried working with it, though.
So no idea if you can use it on current Debian (it does install and open
on this Testing box).

So does that mean that I could do

dpkg - i on the three deb files you found there and xaraxl might
actually run after all......
???

In theory. Actually, I used GDebi to install. That takes care of any dependencies your system might not have yet.

And of course, the fact it runs/opens initially doesn't mean it won't crash at a later stage. I believe there were some issues with the newer version of one of its dependencies.

Regards,
Frank