Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again. <Solved>

On 09/14/2016 04:10 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 09/01/2016 08:51 AM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
The latest upgrades have broken Synaptic, unable to use Menus or right
click and Search is affected too.

Thank you upstream developing and packaging team for replacing the
effected packages. Yay!

These packages have now been upgraded in Sid, 'gir1.2-gtk-3.0,
libgtk-3-0. libgtk-3-bin. libgtk-3-common' if you have been using
testing and where effected you can temp add Sid repos and upgrade the
effected packages, it will pull in a few more packages, but it is fixed.

Rats, that didn't work for me. I am running sid. Something upgraded and XFCE no longer starts up after boot. I have to open a terminal and enter startx. Using synaptic I could just start re-installing XFCE packages. But, it be broken where the drop down menu's and right click no longer function. Drats. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html