Re: lynx - not all sites readable

Hi,
Forgive this not being in context.
If you are using the most current development edition of Lynx from April 25 of this year and you are reaching sites that present a message like the following,
403 forbidden,
I suggest you try the following.
open the options menu and arrow down to the item that says
"send user agent," with an exclamation mark because the change cannot be saved permanently. unchecked this option do the temporary save options and you will get confirmation that the value has been accepted. if you are still on the site in question, things may improve right away. if not try the site again, with positive results..or such is my experience almost all of the time when I reach the forbidden message.
I hope this is helpful,
Karen