Re: [OT]Re: FireFox broken, sends no data to paypal on payment screen.

On Wed 07 Sep 2016 at 22:38:39 +0200, Michael Lange wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:18:58 +0100
> Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > My firefox isn't broken.
>
> That doesn't necessarily mean that the OP's isn't broken though.

All happy Firefox users are alike; every unhappy Firefox user is unhappy
in his own way.

(Apologies to Leo Tolstoy).

> > How a paypay problem relates to a YouTube problem is beyond me.
> >
> > Perhaps the two of you should get together off-list, sort it out and
> > present your conclusions here.
>
> Do you think because your firefox works you're free to ban them from the
> list?

Don't be silly.

> > Somebody would benefit from the silence.
>
> Applies to your post as well.

No, it needed to be said.

Two users. Both using entirely different systems. Both with entirely
different issues. Do you think this is realistically going anywhere?
Especially as the second post in this thread doesn't even come close
to answering what is raised in the first one. Some would say it is
thread hijacking par excellance.