Re: postfix mail filtering

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:21:13 +0100 Tony van der Hoff
<tony@vanderhoff.org> wrote:
> So, I'd like to perform the filtering on the server (for my user
> initially, then perhaps for others). My extensive googling reveals
> that there are many tutorials for filtering spam, but that's not
> really my problem.

What you're looking for is an implementation of the Sieve
language/system for mail filtering. You don't say what IMAP
server you are using, but Dovecot has an implementation of this called
"Pigeonhole" that is very likely what you want.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@piermont.com