Re: Icedove crashes after recent update

On 08/04/2016 03:18 AM, Emile Antonios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that over the last few weeks Icedove is crashing. I've
> never had a problem with that before. It typically happens when clicking
> on or deleting an email. I don't get any error, it just closes.
>
> I'm running Jessie KDE
>
> same as:
>
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=128931
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Emile

Add me as well.  Icedove dies silently maybe once a week.  Sometimes
dies clicking on next message or delete message, sometimes dies by
itself with no user action while using firefox or anything else.
Nothing in .xsession-errors nor syslog.

System is up-to-date jessie.  Icedove debian package add-ons: enigmail,
iceowl-extension, calendar-google-provider.

Regards,
Ralph