Re: Problem with NON-STANDARD install

On 8/6/2016 5:01 AM, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
[snip details of where GRUB files are which I'm going have to study closely]

So, what did you mean exactly by "install GRUB on its own
partition" ?

I suspect my visualization of GRUB and the entire boot process is flawed. Some of my early reading may have been over simplified leading to some things I "know" just don't match reality. As I've said before "If retirement isn't for learning, what use is it?"

Thank you.