Re: nosh and redo have moved

On Friday 05 August 2016 16:40:46 Gene Heskett wrote:
> As for noticing the announcements, my expiry rules for this list have
> already nuked the last of those messages just 3 or 4 days ago.

That is hardly Jonathan's fault.  Do you accept only prolific posters?

I am sure that there are those on the list who would breathe a sigh of relief,
cheer and go out to the pub (or whatever you lot have instead ;-)  ) if you
and I were to reduce our posts to the frequency of those of Jonathan, who is
a long standing poster, and cheer even more loudly if either of us were ever
to make as great a contribution.

Lisi