Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Thursday 04 August 2016 17:13:06 John Hasler wrote:
> Lisi writes:
> > And the authors of the software (DE) I use, use the term desktop
>
> But the software under discussion is FVWM, which, if I understand
> correctly, is not what you use.  It would be nice if all the window
> manager and desktop environment authors would agree on standard jargon,
> but that is not reality.

It wasn't originally.  Look at the subject header.  I specifically said in my
original post that I did npt want a falme-war about terminology, but I seem
to have got one any way.  The OP asked if anyone else had met the problem.
At all.  In Chromium.  See the subject line above.  I have.  It is most
irritating.  Blow your idea of the correct terminology which every person on
the planet must use.

Go and argue with someone about folders and directories.

Lisi