Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 20:42:16 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>The buggy package is libplasma5 Version5.22

Can't find that package anywhere in Debian.  Do you, perhaps, mean
libkf5plasma5?

>At the moment I try to downgrade all packages back to testing-versions
>(5.22), except for libplasma5.

That leaves you with a version mis-match;  Downgrading all but that one
package may leave you with some problems.  I suggest keeping everything
at the same version.  It probably doesn't matter which one.

--
 Regards  _
People stare like they've seen a ghost